The above is how I feel and look ! lol Last Monday night, I came downstairs and said to Glenn, "my throat is killing me!" He responded with, "you too?". The following day we were both feeling lousy and by the afternoon, we headed off to the doctor. Diagnosis- severe case of strep throat! It seems it's going around this area and the doc said probably came from Cala's school. (she had all the symptoms, but also had an ear infection that she was diagnosed with the previous night).Then, on Wednesday, Cala came home with a note that said, "there have been several cases of strep throat in your child's class." Uh huh! The culprit we presume.....
Anyone who has had this junk will know, you just don't want to do anything! Unfortunately life must go on, and with three kids, no one we know of to take care of them, no choice! I am very thankful for my husband, let me tell you. We work good together, so since we both feel equally lousy, we are taking turns at most things.
Yesterday evening I had folks praying because we felt too bad to get out and go get groceries but had no choice. You see, it was grocery getting time when we got sick! We don't feel like cookin', but there wasn't even anything in the house to cook! lol SO, off we went. We went together in order to cover more ground (plus Glenn wanted to do a little birthday shopping for me. )
Coming home I told Glenn that if I feel like this on Saturday, my birthday may have to be put off ! lol
Would that mean I can claim I'm not as old as I will be for one more week?! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment