Oh where have I been you ask? I have had a problem with iron deficiency for several years now. About 2 years ago now I was diagnosed with anemia. So, I actually have iron deficiency anemia! Suffice it to say, I have had trouble with it this past week, and that is why I have not posted. I am only up now for a bit and wanted to post something, anything! lol
It makes me very, very weak, and so I've been bed ridden for most of the past few days. I should be in bed now but honestly, I just HAD to get up awhile!
A special thanks to my dear friend for calling to check on me a couple of days ago. It was nice to chat with her, and chat did we ever! I think she said she was cleaning house while I was in bed, as we talked. As long as we talked, her house should be spotless, no doubt! Great to have good friends like that!
The kids are doing well by the way. We continue working with Ethan through "I miss 'cool" when he's home, and then "I miss you" the other times.
1 comment:
From one IDA mom to another, you have my greatest sympathies! I've had IDA since I was a kid and it's *not* fun and so hard for others to understand since they think you should be able to just pop an iron supplement and be better. Praying that you're past the worst of it!
Post a Comment