I normally do my grocery shopping on Mondays or no later than Tuesday. Well, here it is about to be Friday and I have successfully put it off all week! It's just been too cold. Tomorrow we are supposed to actually get in the teens at some point, so I am definitely having to go to the store then! After all, I can only get by with what's in the cabinets for so long! Tonight was grilled cheese (the George grill makes great ones!) and canned tomato soup.
I had to go to a "Parents Only" meeting tonight concerning Ethan going to Kindergarten in the fall. It was an informative meeting, attended by 45 people. (O.k., so being a PK my whole life- I just HAVE to count! I can't help myself! I count and then think, "wow, if we could get this crowd to church!" ha).
I can hardly wait for fall. I think Ethan is going to LOVE Kindergarten! He's loving pre-school, which here is SR (School Readiness). He wanted to go to the meeting tonight, couldn't understand why it was only for parents. :o)
*** Talked to Daddy tonight on my way home. It's just hard to know these moments will all too soon end.***
1 comment:
Looked a couple of times and nope, there isn't a minus in front of that 19 so you're having a heat wave! Have fun shopping!
Continuing to pray!
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Post a Comment