Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So no new really exciting news to report here. I guess if I looked hard enough I could find some, but uh, I am suffering from cabin fever big time! I really didn't think it would hit me too bad, but who am I kidding? I hate being cooped up... not that I'm really an outdoorsy person, but living here has made me more of one. When Spring hits, you will find me out back quite a bit, enjoying the cool temps. Then comes Summer, and even though it gets hot here, we get quite the breeze in the evenings and I really enjoy sitting on my deck during those times.

Tonight however, I wouldn't go outside for anything if I could avoid it! (and I did). Glenn took Cala to Brownies and wow was it cold. We are now under a wind chill warning, and the schools are actually delayed 2 hours tomorrow morning because of the seriousness of the situation! (windchills of near -50) I am thrilled... just wish Cala was awake when I found out so I could tell her. Of course she will more than likely sleep anyway until her little brothers go waking her up. Ugghh They will then of course come downstairs wondering why Mama wasn't already upstairs to get Cala up. (no matter how hard I try, they always wake up as I go down the hall to Cala's room, the little early birds!).

Praying for the homeless tonight. I can't begin to imagine!

No comments: