Just another cold day in the frozen tundra! We ate supper at Perkins where on Tuesday nights, kids eat free per adult purchase. Since the boys never eat enough to warrant a full meal each, they split a meal. (and order an extra drink). So, we only pay for Glenn and me. That works well, gets us out, and I just spend that much less in groceries for the week.
Cala is really missing her cousin. (I am too honestly!).
Talked to my Mama and Daddy today. Mama said Hospice said Daddy might be around 2 to 3 more months. That's really what we expected.
4 comments:
Sounds like quite a deal for dinner!
The Lord never tires hearing from us. Praying right now!
Psalms 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Hon, I am so sorry! We just went through this with my hubby's mom. Hospice is amazing though! They really help everyone through the whole process....and they are there with you every step of the way!
*hugs*
Continuing to pray!
Psalms 34:15, 17-19 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry...The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Going to have to go heat up my tea seeing the temp there again!
There is hope in the Lord! Praying right now!
Psalms 16:7-9 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
Post a Comment