Friday, January 11, 2008

There but for the Grace of God

I am sure by now you have heard about the 100 car pile up in Wisconsin on Sunday. The fog that day was just incredible! After we heard about the incident, we figured out we were through there an hour before this happened. Just think had we lingered a bit longer at the motel that morning or something!!!

Praise the Lord for His mercy! The fog was indeed HORRIBLE Sunday as we were traveling- visibility near zero much of the drive and in fact I said to Glenn, "I sure wish we would get out of this, see the sun even".... it did happen once we got to Minnesota :o) I saw that as a smile from God.

*** *** ***

On to our tire blew out this week- money we didn't plan to spend but God will provide. That tire could have blown out while on the road, and so I praise God that we were safely in our town here and not stranded on the interstate. (especially not in that fog!)

We indeed made it home Sunday evening right at 5:00 p.m. I have been trying to get back into the swing of things, back into my day to day routines, but alas that's hard. I'm enjoying my niece being here and am really looking forward to my brother being here next week.

Update on my Daddy: He agreed to Hospice finally and they have come this week.

No comments: