We had a really good day at church today. We feel like things are coming together for us here. WE always knew they would, even when others may have doubted. All in God's time. It's just nice to finally see some results to what God has for us here in Minnesota.
We thought Spring was around the corner, surely it must be, but alas we are under a winter storm warning. uggh. Hopefully nothing will come of it, but I hear tomorrow is just really going to be a yucky, nasty day weather wise.
That's about it for now. I'm tired... really tired.
4 comments:
Thanks for checking in! So glad to hear that things are going well there! Now about the weather....
Know that I'm continuing to pray!
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Know that I'm here praying right now!
Psalms 20:6 Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
This was the first verse I read during devotions this morning and just had to use it today. Continuing to pray!
Psalms 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
As we head into Good Friday, think of the Savior and what He did on this day. Praying!
Romans 5:6-8 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Post a Comment