Sunday, March 30, 2008

In Need......

Simply put- tonight I need prayer. I need prayer to be able to sleep. There's a lot going on and we just need to know folks are praying.
Thank you!

In other news- this morning, I got in our van to go to church and it wouldn't start... no idea yet what's up. A man at church will gladly tow Glenn to get an estimate as to what's going on, so we'll have that to deal with this week. ugghh (some of you may remember we had to get a "new" transmission in Florida!!!)

We are under a Winter Storm Warning for tomorrow! Heavy snow is in the forecast. Spring in Minnesota!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I picked a good verse for tonight then!
Praying!
Psalms 29:11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.

Anonymous said...

What amazing words! Know that I'm praying!
Psalms 139:17-18 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Anonymous said...

Always here praying!
Hebrews 13:20-21 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Going to the Lord on your behalf right now!
Ps 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.