Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Pictures




My kids on Easter Sunday. They are so precious! We had a really nice Easter service and following church, we ate Sunday dinner (lunch) at a family's house (they've been attending our services). It was a really nice day, especially since we have no family for thousands of miles!


Cala and Ethan were off of school last Friday, all this week and have next Monday off too! SO, during Spring Break, we are trying to make some memories :o) We are taking the kids to Chuck E. Cheese on Thursday. We are also taking a friend of Cala's (from church) with us. It should be a fun time. I know the kids are looking forward to it, because I'm asked every few hours how many more sleeps! ha (that from Ethan).


Funny thing is, the last time Cala went to Chuck E. Cheese was on her 7th birthday! We were in Texas, and spent that birthday celebration with my good friend Suz. So, that's been over 2 years now.


That was the only time Seth has been and he was a baby, and Ethan, well, Ethan actually has been to Chuck E. Cheese in Guatemala! We have video that was sent to us while we were waiting to adopt him.


Pray for me! My fibromyalgia is wreaking havoc on me right now. This too shall pass!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard of the med for fibro? Just heard a commercial for it on TV a little bit ago. Can't remember the name, though.
Continuing to pray!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Anonymous said...

You doing any better yet?
Know that I continue to pray!
Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm here praying!
Psalms 62:5-8 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Deb said...

Hope Chuck E Cheese went well. That's funny that Ethan went before you brought him home.

Precious pics of the kids.

Suz said...

I know! I thought about that CEC meeting when you first mentioned going. I'm surprised y'all haven't been back since then!

I too have wondered if that Fibro med could help you - Lyrica, I think it's called.

Anonymous said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers!
Isaiah 43:1-3a But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour...