Uh, I can't believe I am about to write what I am about to write, but uh... I couldn't resist.... we are getting the Siberian Husky too!!!!!! She belongs to a military man that now lives in an apartment and has a deployment ahead and can no longer care for her. :o/ He will be bringing her to us on Saturday! I am waaayyyy excited! It was actually me who kept thinking about this dog (saw her picture online, etc.) and couldn't get her out of my head! They say she is great with kids, great with other dogs, etc. etc. I can't wait to get her, I feel like a kid- strange too because I've always been more of a cat person, but I just really am looking forward to having this dog! I've wanted a Husky for ages actually. This is a Husky mix, not sure mixed with what but looks just like a full Husky. (from what I can tell from the pictures).
Seeing how she'll have to be out for walks, it will be a great motivator to get me out and walking as the weather gets better (whenever that may be!).
Am I crazy!? (don't answer that!)
3 comments:
Now why doesn't this surprise me at all?! The way you talked about the dog yesterday...am glad the doggy's found a new home!
Continuing to pray!
Psalms 91:1-4 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
These verses are so special. They show that Jesus understands suffering.
Know that I'm still praying for you!
Hebrews 2:9-10 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
It's never going to warm up there, is it? Subzero there right now...
Know that I'm praying!
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
Post a Comment