
The baptism Sunday- look how low the Mississippi River has gotten around here! It was sad really. The area though is absolutely beautiful and what a precious time we had out there for this baptism!
The Lord is good!
I realize I haven't posted a picture of my kids in awhile, and so here they are! This was taken a few days before the baptism when we were looking for the place! You can tell a little from the background how beautiful it is out there. I definitely want to take the kids back with nice clothes on and pose them for pictures.I keep getting responses from people (through email) about how big Ethan has gotten, but I honestly think it's just the angle of this picture! ha. He's honestly not as close to Cala in height as he appears here.
Tonight the kids decided to do some wrestling. Cala won the gold medal for Russia! (yes, they are way into the olympics :o)
3 comments:
Great pictures!
I read this psalm for devotions this morning. It's always been one of my favorites. Praying right now!
Psalms 121:1-8 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
You never know where you're going to find words of comfort in Scripture.
Know that I'm here praying!
Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Love the new pic!!! Cala's hair looks great!!! The boys are so big -- and I've yet to see them... ;-)
Detra
Matt 19:26
Post a Comment