
Exhausted but had a really, really nice day. We left this morning at 9:30 and just got in at 7 p.m. ! We've been several places looking at various things, bought Glenn some jeans on sale, and other stuff we needed.
We also bought two apple trees! (yes, apple trees!)We are excited about those! (McIntosh and Golden Delicious).
We were really wanting two other
Minnesota varieties, but they were out of all those- Honey Crisp and Sweet Sixteen. (the Honey Crisp are our favorites! We had never heard of Sweet Sixteen until today).
Minnesota varieties, but they were out of all those- Honey Crisp and Sweet Sixteen. (the Honey Crisp are our favorites! We had never heard of Sweet Sixteen until today).And that was basically going to be my post until this: while I am typing this blog, 9 year old Cala is on the phone to her grandparents. She just told her Grandpa: "Grandpa, I wish you didn't have to work so much (he's a welder and works long hours). You should work at Wal-mart. That's where old people work!"
Oh my! I NEVER know what will come out of her mouth! ha She's precious....
4 comments:
OH I want some apple trees now!
Know that I'm still here praying.
Psalms 116:1-5 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
Getting an early start tonight since we have class at church in a few minutes...
We read this psalm this morning in church. Wanted to share a portion of it...praying!
Psalms 34:6-10 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.
That's hilarious, the "WalMart" thing!
Yay, one benefit of living in a cold place is apples! You went from oranges to apples!
Some apples grow here, but they're ugly. I think they (and cherries) grow better in a cold place.
Praying right now!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.>
Post a Comment