Monday, August 04, 2008

This morning, I did a favor for a friend and took care of two girls she babysits. (while she ran two of her kids and my daughter to the church that took them on to camp.)

After the girls left, I started working more on my menu and grocery list for the week, planning to go on to Super Target and Super Wal-mart soon. It didn't work out that way... oh yes, I made the list and menu basically, but had to make a phone call and wait on a return call. AND so, Ethan and Seth had both had their naps and were back up before I was really ready to go. Ethan ended up going with me and we did well... we were finally able to find him some more school clothes, including LEVIS on clearance for $8.98! That's just wonderful! I bought two pairs! I only wish I could find such a deal on Levis for Cala. They are both so rough on their jeans and we thought this year that we should buy them a good pair or two of Levis. I may have to spend regular price for Cala.

Ethan and I really enjoyed our time together and he spent most of it asking me questions about heaven, about Jesus and what the mean guys did to him on the cross. He was just so precious today.

Tonight, I am really tired. Going to bed soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying
Hebrews 12:1-2 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.