Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Watch this interview!

Remember a few weeks ago (in May) when Christian singer Steven Curtis Chapman lost his daughter Maria in a tragic accident?

They were interviewed this morning on Good Morning America. You can see the interview here: http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5524419

The Chapmans will also be guests on Larry King Live tomorrow night. I hope I remember to watch that!

Grief is "in my face" today. No other way to describe it. Sort of zapping my energy.

I must press on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I shouldn't have watched it...and they had to put "Cinderella" in there, too right? I just can't listen to that song without bursting into tears....so guess what I'm doing now.

Whatever you're going through, lift it up to the Lord. He's there to get you through it! Always praying!
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm continuing to pray.
Ephesians 3:14-19 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Suz said...

Oh I know! I DVR'd it and watched it just bawling tears all over Cash's little face! But you know, while I watched it, I prayed that God would grow my baby boy into such a young man of faith as those two Chapman boys!