Sunday, August 10, 2008

We had a good day of church services and now as is always on Sunday night, I am ready for bed! Only thing it's 9 p.m. Waaaaaayyyyy too early for this night owl. ha However, I've not been sleeping very well lately, and I really do think I will take a different approach tonight and go to bed earlier.

Maybe at least I will get more sleep, even if it's interrupted.

On a cute note, this afternoon Ethan asked, "Mama, is this hip-hop?" Then he proceeded to hiccup. HAAAAAAAAAAA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!
Continuing to pray!
Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Suz said...

Aww, how cute! I'm so sorry you're in this sadness. I'm praying for many more moments of joy to lift you up! I wish Mini & Texas were closer!!

Anonymous said...

Still here praying!
Psalms 40:11 Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.