
Wednesday was Ethan's 3rd Family Day. It's incredible to me that it's been 3 years since Ethan became our son. The picture to the left is from the first time we met him.... May 2005. I can't believe how babyish he looks here. He was just 2 years 4 months old then. He came home August 13th at the age of 2 years 7 months.
I hope to be able to post a recent picture of him soon. Unfortunately, our computer doesn't want to upload pictures from our disc anymore! ugggh.
To celebrate Ethan's Family Day, after lunch, we headed to the city park. We even took our dogs with us and had a great time! Supper was sloppy joes and tater tots (at Ethan's request!) and Carrot Cake for dessert. (this boy doesn't care for chocolate much!). I don't let my kids have Cokes (sodas, pops,whatever you want to say) except for special days like this, and so today we had Ethan's favorite- Coca-Cola! He really had a great day and I am so proud to be his Mama!!!!!
Tonight I said, "Ethan! I am glad you're my son." He said, "I'm glad you're my girl!" :o)
1 comment:
Congrats Ethan! Hope you enjoyed the Coke!
We have hope because of Christ and His resurrection! Praying!
2 Corinthians 4:13-15 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
Post a Comment