Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friday

3 months ago today, my Daddy died. Life as I knew it changed that day. I am trying, truly trying to pull out of depression. I would say I'm half way there. I have my good days, my bad days, my terrible days. I don't pretend to know how long that will last. I've been told grief varies from person to person and I am finding that to be completely true. When you add in what I'm going through with Ethan, well, life can be emotionally draining. God is the only one getting me through this all.

On a good note: my inlaws arrived from Florida today. They will be with us until the 25th. We are all excited to have them here!

Tonight, we as a church, along with my inlaws passed out five hundred invitations (to our church!). We did this in 30 minutes flat at the local football game. We under-estimated how many invitations we would need. We now believe 1,000 would have been easy to get out. By the time we were out, the copy store was closed or we would have had more made up.
Pray for us that we will see results from our efforts. We are enjoying getting the word out!

No comments: