A head's up to those who are out there- I recently began a blog about dealing with Ethan having RAD. It's at http://myradchild.blogspot.com To read it however, you must be approved. You will need to post stating you wish to be added.
I have never held back in this blog, and I know I have people reading from all over. With the blog about Ethan, I just prefer to keep it to those I approve. So if you are interested in reading, post and let me know, or email me, or go to http://myradchild.blogspot.com and sign in.
7 comments:
PLEASE LET ME READ YOUR NEW BLOG
Amy, please add me. Still praying for you and your family.
Rhonda
Continuing to pray so very hard for your whole family!
Psalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Hi Amy you and your family are in my prayers! Your children are special to me as they were born in the same place as my son, Guatemala. As time permits and if it is okay with you I would like to continue to read both of your blogs, including the new one.
God Bless Maria
Amy,
Please add me to your list. I am praying for you and your family and I am here for you if you need me.
Joanna
Amy, please add me to the list. :)
Amy, I have followed your blog on and off again for sometime now...I cried with you when you lost your father, since I lost my own mother just before Christmas 9 years ago.
I get great joy from praying for others, and it has special meaning to pray for families who have adopted, since my own daughter was given up for adoption when I was very young....and I have a dear friend who adopted a child from Russia...so if it is alright with you, I would like to add your family to my daily prayers, and if you are comfortable, I would like to follower your other blog so that I can prayer more on line with what is going on in your family.
God's blessings on you today and always,
Terry
Post a Comment