I am extremely sick today. Glenn and the kids were getting ready to walk out the door for church this morning when I began throwing up. Glenn told Cala to stay with me, and I really am glad he did that! She was a real help for me this morning.
Tonight, they are having church at church members' house since I am unable to have it here. Since they are only less than a mile away, I insisted that I was fine alone. I confess I will be glad when they are home! Just something about when you're sick, you want someone around.
Pray for me. This stuff is rough. Be glad when the meds kick in!
10 comments:
Hope you're feeling better, so much better in the morning and that you get a wonderful night's sleep!
Hope you get over this quickly!
Praying!
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 34:17-19 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Continuing to pray for you, Amy!
You any better?
Always praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
You'd better be okay!
Continuing to pray!
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
Psalms 34:4-6 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
Praying in Seattle right now!
Psalms 34:7-10 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.
Getting more and more concerned with each passing day and no update.....
Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalms 34:15, 17 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
Post a Comment