I sure let time get away from me. It seems to be so easy to do so lately, and I was surprised to realize I hadn't posted since Monday. Never fear, I am here. It's just life with our RAD child is proving to be ever trying. We did have a good day yesterday and are thankful for that.
We woke up to it being 7 degrees this morning with sub zero windchills! Hellooooo! It did warm up to a balmy 17 as I type this at 12:30 (afternoon)! A regular heat wave when it was so cold this morning. Supposedly we are warming up for a few days and then of course, it won't disappoint, the big freeze will take hold before long. After all, Minnesota.
1 comment:
Can't believe it's that cold there already! Can't believe Thanksgiving is next week already!
Praying right now!
Psalms 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Post a Comment