Thanksgiving Day was such a nice time for us! We went to church members' house around 12:45 in the afternoon and came home at 7:45 in the evening. It was truly a relaxing day and I am grateful for that!
As I type this, it's 3:51 a.m. Black Friday!!!! Yes, I am one of those shoppers who just has to be up to get the good deals. My wonderful husband AND kids are going with me. Glenn doesn't care for shopping, but there are some deals at Circuit City calling his name! ha If it weren't for him going, I wouldn't be able to go so early because I wouldn't want to drive alone through the country at dark. Thank you for Glenn! :o)
Now, best laid plans... I was in bed at 10:30, alarm set for 4 a.m. Do you know when I woke up?! 2:15!!!! Ugghh. I haven't been able to sleep since and so here I sit. I am quite sure that my bed is waiting for my return this afternoon! I will honor its wishes and comply with a nap!
Yes, our kids are troopers. Their Mama has taught them to appreciate a good deal, and Cala has a whole ten dollars to spend! Much to her delight, a doll is on sale at Wal-mart that she wants!
Me? I'm going for the thrill of it all. ha It really is much better shopping here than it was in FLorida where the crowds were worse. I certainly wouldn't traipse off to the Cities though here during this time. I'm not dumb. (just crazy).
No comments:
Post a Comment