So for ya'll not to think I was so overcome with grief at taking down my McCain stickers, I thought I should post! ha
Life has become all about Ethan and his diagnosis of RAD for me. It is all we think about and talk about it seems, but of course other aspects of our life are going on as well. We continue working here to see our church grow.
As it gets dark so much earlier now, we don't get to go door to door. Never fear though! We are looking for every sports event there is so we can get out and put invitations on the vehicles there.
As for my grief- I really, really, really miss my Daddy. I really wish I could talk to him so many times lately. On the other hand, he loved Ethan so dearly, it would hurt him greatly. In that regard, I am glad he doesn't know. I just long to have him to talk to.
Upstairs I go to see how my crockpot potato soup turned out! ( a new recipe I tried- been in the crockpot since 10 this morning!) It's now almost 6.
1 comment:
Continuing to pray so hard!
Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Post a Comment