Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I'm at an extreme low point right now. Please please pray for me. I am just mentally exhausted. Physically, I am experiencing a lot of issues which I honestly think stem from stress right now. Please pray for us all. Thank you!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
May the Lord wrap His loving arms around you! You know I'm praying so hard at this end! Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Continuing to lift up prayers! Psalms 34:17-19 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
5 comments:
May the Lord wrap His loving arms around you! You know I'm praying so hard at this end!
Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Praying, Amy!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 34:17-19 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
I've been praying alot and will continue Amy!!!!
Hi Amy
Stay strong, please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! God is in control and he will be there to lift you up!
Blessings
Maria F(Boston)
Post a Comment