We are completely exhausted at the end of this week. Every Friday we have a weekly family night and we had fun last night. It was Seth's turn and we had a night of Mario Kart on the Wii. It's my favorite game to play and the kids have great fun with us playing the games too. It was much needed after a stressful week.
Next week will bring more of the same, so I am trying to schedule some really low key suppers. When I say low key I am talking hot dogs and fries, etc. We are used to me cooking and I usually cook quite healthy meals, but this coming week- no way. This week has been pretty low key too but it's needing to be even lower key next week.
We relaxed this morning and let everyone sleep as late they wanted to. I think we were all up by 7:30! The kids and I have been working some on the house... Glenn has been writing his monthly report and studying more for his sermons tomorrow.
We have more cleaning to do together tonight and are also getting everything Christmas out of the house.
Exciting Saturday as you can see! ha haaaaaa
5 comments:
Hope you have a peaceful weekend! There's just something about driving so much that really zaps your energy!
Doesn't matter where you pray...just pray in true faith! Praying so for your family right now!
Jonah 2:1-2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
Hey! I'm a new reader (I can't resist Christian bloggers living in Minnesota!) Where did you plant the church? btw, my dad died in April.
These words never cease to amaze me...praying so from Seattle right now!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Praying right now!
Isaiah 40:28-31 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
Micah 7:7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
Post a Comment