On a dreary day, this little boy brightens my world! I think God put Seth in our lives to give us laughter and joy when everything seems to fall a part.
Seth tries his best to help when Ethan has his rages. Today, there were many rages with Ethan... it was as if he would stop and start, stop and start... and there was Seth whispering to me, "I am trying Mama to get him to not do this to you."
What a precious five year old I have.
1 comment:
He's a keeper that's for sure!
As we head into the Lenten season may our thoughts be on what Christ has done so that we have the hope of Heaven. Praying.
Luke 18:31-33 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.
Post a Comment