Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday

No, that's not our truck out there on the ice! I just always find ice fishing intriguing. We saw it many, many times in Russia. There, it was almost always people sitting out on the ice, having not come by vehicle. (as most did not own one). Here, you see trucks, cars, vans, out on the frozen lakes and rivers.

One of these days, maybe I'll convince Glenn to let me drive out there :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no desire to drive out on ice...or fish on ice...but if you want to! Hey, go for it!
Praying for you in Seattle!
Psalm 71:5-8; For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth. By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee. I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.