Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today, I give you two pictures of the same place.... We had to go back to the dentist today for him to re-check Glenn's teeth (well, the lack thereof- it turns out after having two teeth taken out last week, Glenn suffered from "dry socket" and was in some terrible pain. ). Today he is fine.

While Glenn was in the dentist's office, the kids and I drove down the road to see what we could see :o) (*after all, we had just driven 60 miles one way*)

We came upon this interesting barn and I, having a LOVE for barns!, (yes, it's true), just had to have this picture. Cala took them for me as I was driving and it was on her side... I think she did a nice job! I also am posting a close up of an 'antique' gas pump in the same yard.
You truly never know what you're going to find if you take 0ff down a country road.

Good thing we didn't go too far... Glenn was in and out in a flash!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of anyone being out in a flash at a dentist! That's amazing!
Know that I'm praying!
I Peter 1:6-9 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
I Peter 1:18-21 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.