I literally mean that title! I've spent the past few days with a migraine off and on. I've limited my computer time because of it. Due to fibromyalgia, every change in weather lately is affecting me. Uggh.
I did manage to get out this past Wednesday for a wonderful time with my oldest son, Ethan. (age 4). We had a great time bonding while shopping! Ethan will soon start pre-school (more about that in a later post sometime), and needs new clothes. He recently had a growth spurt and was in need of pants and shirts, tennis shoes, underwear, you name it. We found most of what we were looking for, but are hoping to make it out in the morning (Friday) to find the tennis shoes.
We are supposed to be getting a snow storm late Friday night, into Saturday- stop a little, then start again Saturday evening and continue into Sunday. SO, if we are to go anywhere to shop, it better be Friday morning, or early afternoon.
As long as my headache is gone, I will take Ethan in the morning to find those shoes! He wants Superman underwear and Superman tennis shoes. We haven't found them yet! All sold out it seems.
Just to show you my little man, or "papito" as I call him (little daddy), here he is recently:
He was just as happy as this when he got his new clothes! What fun it was to watch him show Glenn his new things! He stood at the mirror saying "look at my new clothes for 'cool' (school)."
I was so very happy to spend that time with "mi papito" as we rarely get time alone. I was glad my headache has eased up and we could get out. I pray it does the same in the morning so we can go again.
I love seeing this little man so happy! Long gone are the sad looking pictures from the orphanage. :o)

3 comments:
I love the new look!
Love your new layout!
Oh dear...I just sent you some things for the kiddos (you didn't list your sizes) and now I bet those sizes you listed are too small! Hmm...Let me know so I can replace them if they are.
sbp
Post a Comment