Thursday, November 22, 2007

Daddy's Dreams

Today (Wednesday), I didn't get to the house until around 4 p.m. I left after church at 8:30. Daddy wasn't awake at all during that time. That's unusual during those hours. I was sad not to really see him. (meaning not awake).

I walked in his room when I first got there, got in the bed we got for Mama last week... Daddy was saying, "Dad, Hey Dad! Howell! Howell!" I immediately cried and left the room. Howell is my Uncle Howell, Daddy's oldest brother (lacked one day of being 10 years older than Daddy). Uncle Howell died a few years ago of leukemia. It was touching to me that he's seeing his Dad and his brother, but hard for me to realize that we will go through much more of this.

In other news: please say a prayer for my health. I'll perhaps mention more someday.

No comments: