The short version is it's been a long day.... yard sales this morning with my sister-in-law (in which we found nothing!), supper with my brother and my sister-in-law to Sonny's Barbecue... in between there my middle brother took care of the boys and took them to the park! I dropped them off, he walked them back home, first stopping at McDonald's for Happy Meals and also to let our niece and our nephew join them. SO, there was my middle brother (who has grown kids), taking care of 4 little ones- a 9 year old girl, 2 four year old boys and a 2 year old boy. I must interject that the boys are all rambunctious!
I then took my 9 year niece to Wal-mart tonight. I know how it is to live in another country, come to the states and long to see Wal-mart again! I imagine at age 9, it's even more urgent to get there! I haven't had much time with this niece, and so it was very nice to be with her tonight. (once again, I'm writing well past midnight and am referring to Friday night). She talked non-stop but was so funny. I miss Cala, and this niece is 12 days younger than Cala so this was really good for me.
Tonight however, I had my father-in-law pick up the boys on his way home from work. I was thinking this way I could spend extra time here with Daddy before heading to their home to sleep. Then, Daddy asked me and my brothers to come talk to him, and I ended up spending the night here.
We are heading to yard sales in the morning.... praying we find a bed for Mama and some comfortable chairs for guests that will visit Daddy.
Exhausted once again.... goodnight.
2 comments:
Know that I'm here praying right now!
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Stopping by to let you know I'm praying!
Psalms 42:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
Post a Comment