Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Out of Sorts

I don't even know how to describe how I feel tonight other than "out of sorts". I feel blah, uggh, just don't know. I got to spend maybe 5 minutes with my Daddy today, as this morning he had to go to the ER for his catheter to be replaced. That took a long time in the waiting on transportation back home, etc. (since he can't sit up, an ambulance had to bring him home as well as take him there of course). After I talked with him a few minutes, I had things to do and he was asleep anyway. This evening, since my van is broken down, I came home with my inlaws. I thought of using their car to go back to my parents' home (my father in law offered), but in the end I just felt like I needed the 'down time'. Although, now I'm not too sure. I just feel like woe is me, cranky, you name it. I broke down crying tonight- good to have inlaws who are so understanding and caring. I felt ridiculous, but oh well. This is just so hard.

My Daddy wants to preach tomorrow night! If so, this will be from his bed, and those gathered will be there at the parsonage (Wed. night service is now usually held at the parsonage). What a touching time this will be. Pray he's able to do so.

I am just sad tonight. Really really sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm here praying, Amy!
Psalms 23:4-6 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.