Thursday, January 17, 2008

Brother has Come and wow it's cold....

My brother arrived safely and we are having a nice time together. It's been bitterly cold today, and as I type this, it's a nice 3 degrees. We are expected to have what has been described as "dangerously" cold weather on Saturday and Sunday- wind chills could be as low as 40 below!! Yikes. I think we will surely layer and layer for church Sunday morning. (no part of the body uncovered that's for sure).

Tomorrow we are planning to head in to the Cities to see what we can see! It should be a nice time of trying to stay warm. ha School is out tomorrow as well as Monday so Cala is thrilled to have the rest of the time to spend with her cousin.

Got to go get warm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember those days growing up in Iowa! Can't even breathe in through your nose without it pinching closed!
Know that I'm here praying right now!
Psalms 18:1-3a I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised...

Deb said...

Wow! That's cold. Hope you make it through the weekend safe and warm.