

It was 2 weeks ago that we took the first picture of Seth, at Daytona Beach. Then today (Friday), we took this precious picture of both boys bundled up here in Minnesota. We spent a big part of the day shopping. We called a nearby city to verify that they indeed had girls' snow boots and snow bibs in the size we needed for my niece. Praise the Lord we finally found a store that had them so she can play outside with Cala! They did just that today and had a blast! One neat thing is that the bibs are a couple of sizes larger than Cala and the boots are one size bigger so they can be used for her in the coming winters.
I am so thankful that Cala has her cousin here right now and we are all trying to get back to whatever normal is. I thought I had done well with that until a break down late tonight while alone upstairs. Oh well... I know there's bound to be much more of that.
3 comments:
Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. So of course you updated! So thankful you missed that pileup! Had another friend miss it by 5 minutes! The Lord is so gracious!
Cute pictures!
Continuing to pray!
Hebrews 6:17-20 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Look to the Lord for strength, whatever the future holds! Oh how I'm praying!
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Cute pictures. Your children are adorable. I'm praying for you family.
Blessings to you from another MN mom.
Post a Comment