On Saturdays we do a family "big" clean. (meaning we clean the house together). We usually stay in and today was no different.
Silly us, we were all downstairs together... all but Seth. I said, "and Seth...is doing what? Only God knows, right?" You see, the rest of us were wrapped up in cleaning downstairs when I realized Seth wasn't with us. Ethan went upstairs to find him marking on the wall with markers. The evidence was all over his face as well. sigh.... Glenn took some Spic N Span to the wall *but first had Seth do it* and it's a faint memory now. I think I will buy a Magic Eraser (normally would have had two on hand!) and see if that will finish it off.
Got to love Seth lately. He's really a mess! (Of course he wasn't happy to be sent to nap right then and there).
3 comments:
Have had kids pull the same thing on me. I'm cleaning in one room and they're destroying another room...or two! Always fun, huh?
Praying for your family!
Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Glad to see it warming up there!
So many times we don't understand what's going on in this life. The Lord ALWAYS knows and has everything in His Hands! Praying!
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Yep, we warm up today, then plummet again- going to have snow, etc. Looking good for today though :o)
Post a Comment