Cala ready for school this morning. Once she got home, she and I headed to Target to pick up some dress pants and a nice shirt. Her class is going to have a concert tomorrow and the following day. (the parents of Cala's class are supposed to go tomorrow). We had a really nice time and thankfully it had warmed up to -5 with a -21 windchill. No problem for my Russian Minnesotan daughter. Yep! You betcha!
5 comments:
Isn't this weather insane?!?!? LOL on the "Yep, you betcha!" STAY WARM!
Can't believe the temps that are hitting the midwest! Yup, she's already to face the world with that outfit!
Know that I'm still here praying!
Psalms 36:5-7 Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast. How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
She looks so cute all bundled up. Stay warm. :-)
They were talking on the news about when to shovel your roof (up in the mountains around here). What a winter everyone's having!
Know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
Looks like it's heating up there! Woohoo!
Praying!
Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
Post a Comment