Friday, October 24, 2008

Didn't I say I would post more pictures and then I didn't!?!?!? Wow! Life gets busy when my inlaws are here. We tend to keep the roads hot with them. Not that we've gone anywhere else since our wonderful trip to the north shore last week- it's just we tend to be on the run a lot. We have shown them our local scenery too. It's beautiful around here where we live. I am thankful to be here especially in this season of my life!
*** I wrote the above paragraph on the 24th! My inlaws left the next day! We just haven't slowed down much.***
We are fine, just busy with Ethan's situation. We also are recovering from some nasty colds/cough. My fibro is kicking up worse than usual lately, and well, that's life.
Here are some more pictures from our trip to Minnesota's north shore:

My mother in law and me at Gooseberry Falls.
Cala and her Grandpa at the Falls:

Gooseberry Falls is such a peaceful, beautiful place! We visited there on our way up to our motel. That was all on Thursday. I will hopefully (but no promises! ha) post pictures from other days later. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh wow, I wish I could have been there with you. I LOVE waterfalls. Such a beautiful area!
Know that I'm here praying!
Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Suz said...

All great pix but I LOVE that one of you and Glenn together!