Cala, at the age of 10 can be well, Cala. ha Here's an incident that happened today though that renewed my faith in the girl as a big sister. She was at Target with her birthday money that she had never spent and bought each of her brothers a Matchbox or Hot Wheels car. As she was choosing which one she said, "I'm glad I can do this for them!" I almost went into shock! ha haaaaaa
She then came over, poked me, and said, "See Mama. You don't think I love them, but I do!" It was so sweet :o)
4 comments:
Aw what a sweet thing for her to do!
May the Lord give you His peace and strength to face whatever lies ahead. Praying!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.
This is sooo sweet! I used to do the same thing for my brothers with my babysitting money. ;D
The Lord is always with you! Praying right now!
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
awww... that is sweet! There is a bond there, deep down, even when you don't see it, eh? My daughter is the big sister to two little brothers and that can get intense, you know. But they do love giving each other gifts for birthdays and Christmas! And you see every once in a while that they really do care for one another.
Post a Comment