Thursday, November 06, 2008

It was hard this morning to take down my McCain and Palin stickers here at the blog! I hate that they didn't win the election, but now we certainly should continue praying for our new President-elect.

Here on the homefront, we are "plugging" along dealing with Ethan's RAD. It's a daily challenge and we pray we get news soon of when he can start intensive treatment. (more of that on my RAD blog: http://myradchild.blogspot.com To answer some questions that I've been asked, yes you have to sign up through google- it should "walk you through it". Then, simply contact me (or even contact me first) and ask to be added.

Today is a terribly rainy, dreary day. Not sure if I will get out today or not. It's not like I can't find something inside to do, so we'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was heartbroken that McCain didn't win too. However, you're right. We need to start praying for our new president-elect and his family.

Lynn said...

We have the same Angel, preparing our way Home. Praying!!!!!!!!!!
Exodus 23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
Prayer Bears

Lynn said...

Know that I'm here praying as always!
Psalms 28:1-2 Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.