Our church members were gone the past few days to visit family and so they were gone this morning. (back tonight for evening service). This morning, it was just our family. I laughed when saying to Seth that it was going to be just us. "Don't you remember before the ________ came that it was just us?" He said, "No, ma'am." We talked a bit more but it was clear he doesn't remember. I know that's nice though because it was surely depressing back when it was no one week after week.
Now we pray for more to come through those doors.
God was gracious though honestly this morning because it was very rough with Ethan while at church. He really had a hard time. I will post more about that on http://myradchild.blogspot.com
PRaying for Tuesday and this election!!!! May God give us the man we need, not the one we deserve!
4 comments:
You know I've been thinking a lot about God giving us the president we deserve...that's a very scary thought! Been praying so that His Will be done, though. It's always best.
This is a wonderful chapter. Full of so much comfort! Know that I'm still here praying!
Psalms 116:1-5 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
thank you secret blog pal!! Love my mug!
Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalms 116:6-9 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
Lord be with our country!
Praying right now!
Psalms 116:10-13 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted: I said in my haste, All men are liars. What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
Post a Comment