Wow! Today was one of those days you just wanted to stay in the house, by the fireplace, with a cup of hot chocolate! Of course it was not to be. I took Seth this morning to our bi-monthly parent/child pre-school class. It was pouring snow at that point! We felt the truck slide as we tried to come home. An adventure for sure!
Tonight at 6, I took Cala to her Brownies meeting and went back to get her at 7:30. Both times, it was a mess out there, and black as night! (ha ha- it was night!).
Life in Minnesota! It's just that time of year.
3 comments:
Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
Psalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Praying right now!
Psalms 130:1-4 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
Continuing to pray!!!!!!!!
Psalms 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
Post a Comment