What a nice time my parents had at their 50th anniversary vow renewal ceremony and reception! I am thrilled that it turned out so well, and blessed to have them as my parents!
In other news: I'm exhausted!!! :o)
House news: After a roller coaster ride of emotions, with the house we liked best having an offer made on it before we had made up our minds about it.... being told we could still have a chance at it if Glenn could get the offer to them by 1 p.m. that day (it was like 10 a.m. at that point)..... well, we HAVE A HOUSE! We are officially first time home owners and I am soooo very excited about it!
I really would like to post more, but I really am exhausted! :o)
2 comments:
I can't wait to see a pic of the house! And I'm glad the Anniversary party went well.
Congratulations on getting a house of your own! That's wonderful news! Share pictures when you get a chance! When do you move? I guess you will be long gone by the end of September? I will be in the area during that time visiting my parents...maybe Christmas??
Dina
Post a Comment