Our new home that is! Paperwork got taken care of, but closing was re-scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Central tomorrow! (Wednesday!) So, we had to reserve this room again for tonight. What are we going to do from 11 a.m. tomorrow (at check-out) until time for closing, with 3 kids in tow?!
Can I scream now?! Today I was just really tired feeling (kidney infection) and so the baby and I stayed in today. Actually, Glenn went and got Subway for lunch, and then at supper, he took the two oldest kids out to another town for Chinese. (something I don't share their love of!) The baby had left overs from lunch and Glenn brought me something back from Culver's (a chain of restaurants here in the mid-west).
The baby and I really enjoyed our time together. So nice how a child can bring a smile to your face no matter how you're feeling! He truly lives in his own little world, happy as can be, full of joy and blissfully unaware of the cares of the adult world. Oh that we could all be so carefree!
3 comments:
I'll be praying for you today, that you physically feel better, and that the closing goes smoothly. Don't worry, God has you in His hands and he will go before you...
Here's a little idea for the children. When I was little, my mom put me in the bathtub with water colors. I'd paint up a storm (probably fingerpainting ;-)...but when I was done, she'd just rinse me off and the mess down the drain. I'm sure hotel showers probably have the non-skid stuff on the tub though, which would stain. But, it might work.
God bless your day!
Never mind to my previous comment...that won't work! I just read that you are checking out.
Guess that will have to wait for a rainy day!
God bless your day today!
Go visit the local library. You can kill some time there :-) Praying for yall!
Post a Comment