Thursday, August 10, 2006

Countdown Begins- so why don't I get busy?

Here it is Five sleeps as my kids would say, until we leave our home area and hit the road, moving ourselves, along with our earthly possessions to Minnesota!!!!

I truly do need to get "a move on" and pack some more, but just have no energy after last week. It's like I planned so long and so much for the party, that now that it's over- I'm sooo exhausted I can't recover. I know that's not true, but it feels that way right now. I do have fibromyalgia (http://www.fibrohugs.com for the best info out there on it), and so, I truly am exhausted still.

Oh well... this too shall pass....

Let the packing resume!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Dina

Suz said...

You need to just take a day to rest and do nothing. Then you can hit it hard! Maybe you can direct from your pillows, G, pack this; C, pack that and so on :o)