We decided to go ahead and make another long day of it, and just get on to our new city! We made it to Minnesota at 9 p.m. or so, went to the Park 'N Fly to pick up our truck (Glenn left it here last time he came here), and then we were off.... I had the boys with me in the van, following Glenn and Cala in the truck. We drove through the cities and into our new city. We were all very, very excited to get here. I laughed because Ethan (age 3), upon us entering Minnesota, said, "Yay! Good job, Papa! You found Shota" (Shota is his way of saying Minnesota!). ha ha
Then, as if the Lord smiled on us, we pulled into the motel. Glenn went in and stated we had made online reservations for the next 5 nights. Without us asking a bit, the man upgraded our room , free of charge! This room is HUGE! It's actually a 2 room suite! So we have a separate living room area with plenty of room for the kids to run around (which they did tonight!), and then the bedroom WITH a JACUZZI!!!!!!! We couldn't get over it. We told the kids that right there, we should thank God for all this! So, right there, we prayed, praising the Lord for this smile. :o)
Tomorrow, we are all excited to see our new town. Tonight, we are all excited for the bed!
2 comments:
Welcome Home! Can't wait to hear and SEE all about it.
What a neat testimony of the Lords mercy on our lives. I am so glad He is a God of the big stuff and the little stuff. He does miracles every day!
I'm praying you guys get some much needed rest before your big "move-in". I'm also wishing you all much happiness in your new home.
Post a Comment