Monday, August 21, 2006

A hiccup on the way to our house

So, today I went inside our house for the first time! I love it! I really do, and I can definitely see us enjoying life there, away from the hustle and bustle of church planting life.

If only the mortgage company could share in my enthusiasm! It seems they want two extra proofs of Glenn's being self-employed, and that we had a place to live before now. I feel like I'm in the adoption world again with all this paperwork. You know, it lies in not being a "9 to 5'er", and the average person in the world doesn't understand the way Glenn receives his pay.

So pray when you see this... we are scheduled to close at 2:30 central tomorrow, but that's depending upon this paperwork getting settled. So, pray that it does and all goes according to God's will. That's after all, what we truly desire.

2 comments:

C.C. said...

Oh no, how frustrating! Praying that it will all work out and you'll be in your new home soon.

Suz said...

You know I'm praying, and praying hard!