
Cala really enjoyed PJ Day at school! Isn't she cute?!

I enjoyed taking her and seeing all the kids who came in their pajamas, some even wearing a robe!
It's also Wheels Week at school, so Cala took her scooter. She just got it right after we moved in this house, so it's still all new to her and she loves riding it.
*** *** *** *** ***
I've done o.k. today I think. It was 13 years ago today that I had my first miscarriage. I have thought about that baby today, and what might have been (wow! an almost teenager- as he or she - I refer to the baby as Evan- would have been born in May, so would have now been 12.) Yet, I am choosing to think about how wonderful it is to know that Evan is in the presence of our Saviour! Isn't that amazing to think that this precious baby of mine is there with the Master!? He is also there with his brother or sister- I refer to her as Faith- (miscarried in September of 2003). That's a true blessing to know one day I WILL know my other two children.
Please on Sunday, October 15th, remember to pray for those of us who have lost children due to miscarriage or still birth. While in office, President Ronald Reagan declared it a day to remember and honor those we have lost so young. God, in His mercy, chose to give me a daughter with that same date as a birthday ;o)
You can visit my memorial site to my babies in heaven, as well as a memorial for anyone wishing to place a note there at http://www.angelfire.com/blues2/evanfaith
2 comments:
She looks adorable!
I'm right there with you about remembering our miscarried children. Praying for peace for you right now as I know some days are harder than others!
How fun to wear your jammies to school!
I'm thinking about you as you go through this tough month. I'm glad you have Cala's birthday in there to help add a little brightness!
Post a Comment