Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Can I sit down now?

It's been one of those "go, go, go" days. I was so happy to see tonight come, get supper done, and the kids in bed. Now I can breathe a little bit :o)

I was so thrilled to see that I finally made something that we can have left overs from! ha ha. Seriously, not so many moons ago, when it was just Glenn, Cala, and me, I could make soup and it last us two nights. It's not happened since having the boys home. Two extra mouths to feed makes a difference (especially when one of those mouths, the 3 year old one, loves anything I make!). Tonight, however, I made a soup that made a lot and so that's one good thing to think about tomorrow. No extra cooking :o) Yippeeee! Honestly, I don't mind cooking, but there are days when I'm just glad not to have to.

And now, without further adieu, here is Cala from today- Mismatch Day. Doesn't she look HORRIBLE!???! ha ha

No comments: