
These are my babies :o) This picture was taken last Sunday during church, as they all got up to sing a special. They were singing, "Grow Grow Grow" as Seth calls it. The real song is, "Read your Bible, pray everyday, pray everyday, pray everyday. Read your Bible, pray everyday and you'll grow, grow, grow." I want my kids to always be as happy to sing as they are today. I do mean literally, today. The scene: Wal-mart. The boys were each in a buggy (or as some of you out there say, a "shopping cart"), and Cala was sitting next to me on a bench. We were waiting for Glenn to finish paying for something. One boy looked at the other one and began a rousing rendition of "Hallelu- Hallelu- Hallelu- HALLELUJAH! Praise ye the Lord!" I thought it was very cute, as my baby son (the one on the far right in the picture) got to "praise ye the Lord" and threw both his hands up! Now, we're Baptist, so you'll know we joke with him that "son! you're not a Pentecostal anymore". (as his foster family was in Guatemala).
** ** **
I know my post last night was a downer, but hey! It was keeping it real. So, tonight, I thought I would return you to your regularly scheduled program:
Seriously, here's something cute! I've told ya'll before how folks here think I talk differently :o) and I do. Anyway... last night, I ran into a grocery store. As I was leaving, the cashier says to another cashier, "I just love when she comes in here. She talks so funny! I love to hear her!" I found that cute and it gave me a smile that I needed.
Thanks for being out there in blogland, blogville, or whatever you want to call it. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment