NO IDEA WHY THE DATE IS SAYING IT'S July 4th- it's actually SATURDAY- JULY 7th!
I am past tired tonight... whatever is wrong me has me thoroughly wiped out tonight, but at least it's a "good tired".
At our home church this afternoon, (and by home church I mean where we grew up- and my Daddy is the Pastor, my father in law is a deacon!), we held an ordination service for my youngest brother. He is now the "Co-Pastor" with Daddy. It was a great service, as there were many preachers there and just an encouraging time.
It was also a highlight to see my brother in a suit, which until recently was a very rare happening! **Note to my other brothers- I will email you pictures as soon as I get home- unable to do so here at Mom and Dad's computer**
We are looking forward to tomorrow's church service, and then on Monday I will begin packing again for our return trip on Wednesday. Glenn and I agree, as does even Cala, we are both looking forward to going home and sad to see our time here end. I often wonder when or if I'll see certain folks again. That makes me treasure time spent with them all the more.
1 comment:
Hey Minnesota Mama,
I hope you're not too tired to let me "tag" you. I was tagged to write 5 things I like about Jesus. If you find a moment, I think it would be really refreshing for you. It helped me to stop and think about Him. God bless you.
Post a Comment