The following was sent to me via email by a dear faithful reader and so I thought I would share it here with you..... lol
"Dear Amy,
As a concerned reader of your blog, let me remind you that it is getting a "little stale", honey.
Can we get some fresh news on that thing?
I for one, am addicted to your blog, and need a "fresh fix."
Thank you for hearing me out."
And so, since I've been called out by a dear fan of the blog, I shall post. Sure, I could tell you that the last time I tried to update this thing, blogger wasn't letting me. It wasn't working right, but uh... I want tell you that since admittedly that was just last night! ha
So, here I am.... In the past week, we arrived safely to central Florida (from whence we cameth- we are both originally from here), and are having a good time visiting family.
Unfortunately, on Wednesday, I visited the doctor to have some blood tests run and was called to ask that I come in as soon as possible to get the results as in the nurse's words, "Amy has a lot going on with her." SO, tomorrow night, I hopefully will update ya'll with some not so terrible news. I pray of course that it's only my fibromyalgia acting up- which in itself is bad enough, but at least fibro is not a degenerative disease. It's just a pain, a real pain to live with!
I guess because I have a cousin that is fighting colon cancer and she's only 35 (and the dearest cousin to me), it scares me that such a problem will one day strike me. My own dear father has prostate cancer, and while I can't have prostate cancer since I'm a woman! (last time I checked), it still concerns me that somehow cancer could knock on my door. I certainly don't want to answer~ Truly, there are many people in my family, on both my Mama's side and my Daddy's side that are battling some form of cancer. What a terrible thing it is and I pray that I will be around for many moons to come.
Now enough of a downer- I really don't think my brother, er, faithful blog reader intended for me to go on and on about such.
I will post this- the kids are fine, enjoying being spoiled by the grandparents. All grandparents are thrilled to have the grandchildren here, and I believe that they could care less if we are here! HA HA I am just joking!!!! Seriouly, Glenn and I often refer to each other as CL 1 and CL 2 (CL stands for "Chopped Liver".).
2 comments:
Florida in July? You must be natives. I love FL, but between humidity and palmetto bugs, I'll keep my visits to spring training time...
Natives we are :o) , but uh... I agree with you! The heat is nearly unbearable! I miss Minnesota!
Post a Comment